Kinsley Construction, Inc. recently hit another milestone at the Broderick One at Loudoun mixed-use project at 22365 Broderick Drive in Sterling, Virginia. Steel erection is complete and crews are currently working on the exterior façade. With the new office addition now under roof, the project is on track to meet its March 2020 completion date.
Conveniently located five miles from Dulles Airport and less than a mile from the Metro Silver Line Loudoun Gateway stop, the building has a mix of office and retail space, and offers:
- 56,025 square feet of available space
- High-end finishes throughout
- Floor to ceiling curtainwall with open floors and steel mezzanines
- Custom designed tenant fit-out space
- A rooftop terrace/greenspace
- On-site dining at Sally’s Café
- A fitness center
- Bicycle storage area
- 24-hour secure building access
At a luncheon last Friday, Kinsley and project owner, LGV Group, thanked tenants of Broderick One at Loudoun for their tolerance of construction activities over the past six months. Located within the existing building, the event took place in Sally’s Café. Together the workers, tenants, contractor and owner all gathered to celebrate this project milestone.
Rendering courtesy of demian\wilbur\architects.