The Keystone Chapter of Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) recognized Kinsley Construction, Inc. with five Excellence in Construction Awards for the following projects:
- OSS West York MOB Orthopaedic Clinic and Urgent Care Facility - Excellence Award in Healthcare Projects: $10 to $25 million
- Kutztown University Dome Replacement - Merit Award in Institutional Projects: under $2 million
- George Spangler Farmhouse Renovation - Merit Award in Renovation Projects: $1 to $5 million
- D&H Project Centennial - Merit Award in Renovation Projects: over $5 million
- Donsco Foundry Rebuild - Merit Award in Miscellaneous/Special Projects
Projects are judged by a panel of construction design professionals, using specific criteria regarding the quality of construction and workmanship. The Excellence Award is a top honor given to the highest scoring projects. The Merit Award is given to all other projects that scored 80 points or higher.
For more information about ABC Keystone's Excellence in Construction Awards and for a full list of winners, visit www.abckeystone.org.