The Keystone Chapter of Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) recognized Kinsley Construction, Inc. with five Excellence in Construction Awards for the following projects:
- The Appell Center Capitol Theatre – Excellence Award in Community/Public Service
- York Traditions Bank Downtown Branch – Excellence Award in Commercial Projects: Under $2 million
- York College of Pennsylvania Civil Engineering Center – Excellence Award in Institutional Projects: $2 to $10 million
- Gettysburg College Union Center – Excellence Award in Institutional Projects: $10 to $25 million
- OSS Health Overbuild Addition and Parking Deck – Merit Award in Commercial Projects: $2 to $10 million
Projects are judged by a panel of construction design professionals, using specific criteria regarding the quality of construction and workmanship. The Excellence Award is a top honor given to the highest scoring project in each category providing. The Merit Award is a second-place honor given to all other projects within each category that scored 80 or more points.
In addition, their York Traditions Bank Downtown Branch project was also a finalist for the 2019 Project of the Year. The criteria for this top award include a subjective ‘WOW’ factor in its community impact, client satisfaction, design features and positive notoriety or high profile.
For more information about ABC Keystone’s Excellence in Construction Awards and for a full list of winners, visit abckeystone.org.