Kinsley Construction, Inc. recently began construction on the new three-story, 21,000-square-foot Allied Health Building at Penn State’s Mont Alto campus. With an increased need for qualified healthcare professionals, this facility will elevate the university’s nursing, physical therapy assistant and occupational therapy assistant programs.
Designed by Hord Coplan Macht, the facility offers:
- Two high-fidelity labs
- Nursing simulation labs
- A multi-purpose room with overhead viewing
- A daily living lab where physical therapy and occupational therapy students learn to assist patients with their daily lives
- A pediatrics and wellness clinic
- A hand therapy and rehabilitation clinic
- A physical therapy auxiliary lab
- A neuro-orthopaedic lab
- Office and support space throughout
After 16 months of preconstruction services as the Construction Manager, Kinsley began on-site construction the first week in August with a scheduled completion date during the fall of 2021.
Rendering courtesy of Hord Coplan Macht.